Tim Brown & Mark Brown Present:
Stunning Lone Mountain / NOPA condo - $999,000
OFFERS DUE 3/6 Wednesday at 12 noon
Top Floor 3 BR+ / 1.5 BA Condo ideally situated on a quiet, delightful cul-de-sac, centrally-located just steps from Golden Gate Park, grocery stores, trendy NOPA eateries and cafés, transportation, and USF.
• Fantastic floor plan with updated “chef’s” kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar opening to the formal dining room
• Remodeled bathrooms include a full bath with shower over tub, and a separate powder room – both fully appointed and finished with custom tile
• A light filled sunroom adds flexibility – use it as an extension of the master bedroom, a sitting room, or the perfect nursery
• Enjoy downtown views from the master bedroom and sunroom
• Convenient in-unit laundry and ample closet space
• Built in 1919 with many original details including decorative trim and picture rails
• Oak hardwood flooring throughout topped with custom stairway and hallway runners
• New roof and updated double-paned windows
• Large master bedroom closet with custom doors and shelving
• Designer paint colors, light fixtures, and plantation shutters
• Quiet rear yard – ideal for outdoor dining and grilling
• Large storage space and side-by-side deeded parking at ground level
• Access privileges to USF's Koret Health & Recreation Center
• 95 Walk Score – Walker’s Paradise!
Dislosures incluiding pest report and sewer lateral inspection available
Charming neighborhood in the heart of the city. A few short blocks from Golden Gate Park. Easy access to downtown, the North Bay and the South Bay. Steps from the neighborhood grocery, close to Trader Joes and Falletti Foods, and Bi-Rite Market is opening on Divisadero/Fulton in mid-March.
Favorite neighborhood restaurants include Papalote, Green Chile Kitchen or The Corner Store for something casual and Bistro Central Parc, Bar Crudo, and Nopa for something a bit more upscale. Grab a coffee (some of the best in SF) at Matching Half Cafe.
Neighborhood features also include the Grove Street farmers market and close proximity to the 5 and 43 bus lines.
Saturday, March 2nd, 2:00-4:00 PM
Sunday, March 3rd, 2:00-4:00 PM
Tuesday, March 5th, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Offers to be reviewed 3/6/13 at 12 pm